On July 6, 2020, at approximately 6:00 a.m., members of the Superior East Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police responded to a report of a break and enter at a residence on Winnipeg Street in White River.
Investigation revealed that the accused person had entered the residence and took some clothing items and electronics. As a result of the investigation, Jacklynn IRVINE, 28 years-of-age, from White River, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Break, Enter dwelling house – commit indictable offence, contrary to section 348(1)(b) of the Criminal Code (CC), and
- Theft Under $5000, contrary to section 334(b) of the CC.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice on August 10, 2020, in Wawa.
- SE OPP Wawa – Investigate Fatal Collision – Deceased Identified - December 21, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Investigate Fatal Collision - December 18, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Wawa Man charged in violation of their court-ordered release conditions - December 10, 2020