As a result of the investigation, a 29-year-old person, from Wawa, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Utter Threats – Damage or Injure Animal, contrary to section 364.1(1)(c) of the Criminal Code (CC), and
- Trespassing at Night, contrary to section 177 of the CC.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in November 2020, in Wawa.
- SE OPP – Festive “Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere” (RIDE) campaign underway - November 20, 2023
- SE OPP – Impaired Charges Laid after ALPR detects expired licence plate - November 9, 2023
- SE OPP Wawa – Charges laid after Disturbance on Broadway - October 24, 2023