- 10 violence related incidents
- 11 property related occurrences
- seven drug related cases
- 18 motor vehicle collisions
- one impaired by alcohol incident
- one 7-day warn range suspension
- 140 “Reduce Impaired Driving Everywhere” (RIDE) checkpoints
Officers have also patrolled our communities and highways to ensure road safety and conducted traffic enforcement throughout the Superior East Detachment area.
The OPP would like to remind the public that when travelling on Ontario roads to please leave yourself plenty of time, drive carefully and arrive at your destination safely.
Latest posts by Superior East Ontario Provincial Police (see all)
- SE OPP – Copper Wire Stolen - August 15, 2019
- Chapleau OPP Charge person with Assault - August 15, 2019
- Arrests made in Wawa & White River – Street Value $5,500 - August 9, 2019