During the month of July 2018, the Superior East Detachments of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to 492 calls for service which included some of the following:
- 11 Violent related incidents
- 24 Property related occurrences
- 7 Drug-related cases
- 5 Driving Offences
- 35 Property and vehicle-related crimes
- 68 Provincial statues related incidents
Officers from the Superior East Detachments have also patrolled the highways to ensure safety and conducted traffic enforcement on the highways and waterways throughout the Superior East Detachments’ area.
The OPP would like to remind the public, that with summer upon us, there will be more traffic on the roads and waterways. Please leave yourself plenty of time, drive carefully and arrive at your destination safely.
Latest posts by Superior East Ontario Provincial Police (see all)
- Wawa Resident Charged after domestic disturbance - June 4, 2019
- Victim Identified in Fatal Collision south of White River Saturday Morning - May 29, 2019
- “Canada Road Safety Week” Statistics for SE OPP Detachments - May 28, 2019