Through investigation, the driver was determined to be impaired by alcohol. As a result, Korinne ROCHON, 36 years-of-age, of Saskatoon was charged with the following:
- Operation while impaired – alcohol and drugs, contrary to section 320.14(1)(a) of the Criminal Code (CC), and
- Operation while impaired – blood alcohol concentration (80 plus), contrary to section 320.14(1)(b) of the CC.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice on August 8, 2022 in Wawa.
- SE OPP Chapleau – BC Man Charged with Speeding & Operation while Prohibited - October 17, 2023
- SE OPP Hornepayne – Criminal Charges laid after Domestic Dispute - October 13, 2023
- SE OPP White River – Complaint leads to Impaired Charges - September 20, 2023