May 11, 2018 @ 10:22
During the month of April 2018 the Superior East Detachments of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to 637 calls for service (CFS) which included some of the following:
- 21 motor vehicle collisions,
- 8 violence related CFS,
- 14 property related CFS, and
- 7 drug related incident.
Officers continue to patrol our communities and the highways to ensure road safety and conduct traffic enforcement throughout the Superior East Detachments’ area.
- SE OPP– Charge two stunt drivers in 13 hours - June 4, 2020
- SE OPP Chapleau – Charge Chapleau Resident with Operation while Impaired - June 1, 2020
- SE OPP Chapleau – Arrest Chapleau Male during Break In - May 29, 2020