May 11, 2018 @ 10:22
During the month of April 2018 the Superior East Detachments of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to 637 calls for service (CFS) which included some of the following:
- 21 motor vehicle collisions,
- 8 violence related CFS,
- 14 property related CFS, and
- 7 drug related incident.
Officers continue to patrol our communities and the highways to ensure road safety and conduct traffic enforcement throughout the Superior East Detachments’ area.
- SE OPP – Multiple Charges Laid after Traffic Complaint - May 17, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after domestic dispute in Hornepayne - May 9, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after drugs found at business - May 9, 2022