Feb 8, 2018 @ 08:01
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Lake effect snow squalls are expected to weaken this evening.
Under the heaviest snow squalls, local snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are possible and visibilities will be significantly reduced due to the heavy snow.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility. Road closures are possible.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- The Earlybird Deadline for the Wawa Ladies Curling Bonspiel is Approaching! - February 15, 2019
- Mixed Curling Standings – February 15 - February 15, 2019
- Celebrating 25 years of Ontario’s Environmental Bill of Rights - February 15, 2019