Tag Archives: Morning News

Sunday Morning News – December 8

Weather – Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this morning. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 9 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 14 this afternoon. Tonight – Snow ending early this evening then cloudy. Snow beginning before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. ...

Read More »

Friday Morning News – December 6

Weather – Periods of snow ending early this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Clearing this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. Temperature steady near minus 8. Wind chill near minus 17. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. ...

Read More »

Thursday Morning News – December 6

Weather – Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of snow late this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 18 this morning and minus 8 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 11. Wind chill minus 10 this evening and minus ...

Read More »

Wednesday Morning News – December 4

Weather – Flurries ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3. Wind chill minus 5 this morning and minus 10 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus ...

Read More »

Tuesday Morning News – December 3

Weather – Flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 6 this morning. Tonight – Flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 7. Wind chill minus 11 overnight. News Tidbits – SSM has agreed to integrate the SSM EDC and Tourism EDC into the ...

Read More »

Monday Morning News – December 2

Weather – A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 20 this morning and minus 5 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of flurries before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 8. Wind chill minus 13 this evening. ...

Read More »

Friday Morning News – November 29

Weather – Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 14 this morning and minus 8 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 13. Wind chill near minus 16. News Tidbits – The Lake Shore Salzburger Hof Resort in Batchawana Bay, has sold Nov. ...

Read More »

Sunday Morning News – November 24

Nov 24, 2019 @ 07:56 Weather – Flurries or a few rain showers ending this afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near plus 2. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 4. Wind chill minus 6 overnight. News Tidbits – ...

Read More »

Tuesday Morning News- November 19

Weather – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Fog dissipating this morning. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening and overnight. Fog ...

Read More »

Thursday Morning News – November 7

Weather – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill near minus 13. UV index 1 or low. Night – Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 12 in the evening and minus 20 overnight. Don’t forget the annual fall ...

Read More »

Wednesday Morning News – October 16

Weather – Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 6. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.  News Tidbits – It’s time to register for curling. Registration is again tonight, Thursday, October 17th at the Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre from 6:30 – 8:00 pm. ...

Read More »

Tuesday Morning News – October 15

Weather – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 8. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 2. News Tidbits – It’s time to register for curling. Registration is tonight and Thursday, October 17th at the Michipicoten ...

Read More »

Monday Morning News – October 14

Weather – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 6. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. ...

Read More »

Wednesday Morning News – October 9

Weather – Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight – a few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9. News Tidbits – A transport caught fire last night and has closed the northbound lane and shoulder in the Chapleau Landfill ...

Read More »

Saturday Morning News – July 14

Weather – Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches. High 21 except 16 near Lake Superior. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high. Marine – Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots overnight then increasing to southwest 15 Sunday evening. Waves one-half metre or less. Fog News Tidbits – The City of Sault Ste. Marie’s submission is one ...

Read More »