Tag Archives: Morning News

Morning News – January 22nd

Weather: Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 28 this morning and minus 19 this afternoon. Risk of frostbite. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 19 this ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 21st

Weather: Periods of light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 8 this morning and minus 18 this afternoon. Tonight – Periods of light snow ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 18 this ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 20th

Weather: Cloudy. A few flurries beginning this morning then changing to snow at times heavy and local blowing snow this afternoon. Local amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 late this morning. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 26 this morning and minus 14 this afternoon. Tonight – Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 19th

Weather: Periods of snow ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Temperature steady near minus 13. Wind chill minus 24 this morning and minus 16 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 18th

Weather: Sunny this morning and early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 22 this morning and minus 11 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Periods of snow. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 17th

Weather: Clearing this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 23 this morning and minus 13 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 14 this evening and minus 25 overnight.   Status ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 16th

Weather: Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 14 this morning and minus 9 this afternoon. Tonight – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 14. Wind chill minus 10 this evening ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 15th

Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the morning. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning. UV index 1 or low. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 14th

Weather: Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High zero. Wind chill minus 11 this morning. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 6. Wind chill near minus 10. If you are travelling to Sudbury/North Bay – that corridor is expecting patchy freezing drizzle ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 13th

Weather: Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. High zero. Wind chill minus 7 this morning. UV index 1 or low. Tonight Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches developing after midnight. ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 12th

Weather: A few flurries ending this morning then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 4 this morning. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Cloudy with 30 percent ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 11th

Weather: Flurries ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this morning. High zero. Wind chill minus 10 this morning. Tonight – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 4. Wind chill near minus ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 9th

Weather: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this morning with risk of freezing drizzle. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 4. Wind chill minus 12 this morning and minus 6 this afternoon. Tonight – Overcast. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 8. Wind chill near minus 12.    Status of COVID-19 cases in ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 8th

Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 21 this morning and minus 5 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight- Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 9. Wind chill near minus 13.    Status of COVID-19 ...

Read More »

Morning News – January 7th

Weather: Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 19 this morning and minus 7 this afternoon. Tonight – Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 15 this evening and minus 20 overnight.    Status of COVID-19 cases in Algoma Tested ...

Read More »