Tag Archives: Morning News

Morning News Tidbits – June 24

Weather – Periods of rain. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 16. UV index 2 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9. Rainfall warning remains in effect for: Chapleau, Missinaibi Lake, Gogama, and Foleyet. The heavy rain will continue today. Rain, at ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 23

Weather – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 17. UV index 2 or low. Winds are currently gusting to 20km/h as being recorded by WawaWeather.net. Tonight – Periods of rain. Wind north 20 km/h gusting ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 22

Weather – Showers. Fog patches near Lake Superior early this morning. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight – Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12. Marine Forecast – Wind southeast 10 knots becoming light near noon then becoming north 10 near midnight. Wind increasing to north 15 Tuesday morning then backing to northwest 15 near noon ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 21

Weather – Showers ending late this morning then cloudy. Fog patches near Lake Superior. High 18. UV index 7 or high. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Fog patches near Lake Superior. Low 10. Marine Forecast – Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots early this morning then diminishing to southeast 10 near noon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 early this evening then diminishing ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 20

Weather – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Fog patches near Lake Superior. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Tonight – Periods of rain with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches near Lake Superior. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Low 16. Marine Forecast – Wind light becoming northeast 10 knots this ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 19

Weather – Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches near Lake Superior. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high. Tonight – Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches near Lake Superior. Low 12. Marine Forecast – Wind south 15 knots diminishing to light this morning then ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 18

Weather – Sunny. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 9 or very high. Tonight – Clear. Low 13. Marine Forecast – Wind south 15 knots backing to southeast 15 near noon then diminishing to south 10 this evening. Wind becoming light overnight. Wind light Friday. Waves one metre subsiding to one half metre or less near midnight. Statistics from Algoma ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 17

Weather – A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 9 or very high. Tonight – Clear. Low 14. Marine Forecast – Wind south 15 knots backing to southeast 15 this afternoon then veering to south 15 this evening. Wind backing to southeast 15 Thursday morning then veering to south 15 Thursday ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 16

Weather – A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight – Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11. Marine Forecast – Strong wind warning in effect. ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 15

Weather – Sunny. High 20. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight – Clear. Partly cloudy before morning with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10. Frost Advisory – ended Marine Forecast – Strong wind warning in effect. Wind south 15 knots increasing to southeast 20 this afternoon then veering to south 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to south 15 ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 14

Weather – Sunny. High 18. UV index 8 or very high. Tonight – A few clouds. Low plus 3 with risk of frost. Frost Advisory – ended Marine Forecast –  Strong wind warning in effect. Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots near noon then increasing to southeast 15 early this evening. Wind veering to south 15 near midnight then increasing ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 13

Weather – Mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 9 or very high. Tonight- Clear. Low plus 2 with patchy frost. Frost Advisory – Frost is likely again tonight into Sunday morning as ground temperatures are expected to fall to near zero.Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees. Marine Forecast – Wind light becoming northwest 10 knots near noon then ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 12

Weather – Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. High 12. UV index 7 or high. Tonight – Clearing late this evening. Low plus 4. Marine Forecast – Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to northeast 10 this evening then becoming light overnight. Wind becoming northwest 10 Saturday afternoon. Showers ending early this morning. Waves one metre subsiding to ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 11

Weather – A few showers ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.   Marine Forecast –  Strong wind warning in effect. Wind northwest 30 knots diminishing to ...

Read More »

Morning News Tidbits – June 10

Weather – Rain at times heavy ending late this morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm early this morning. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 70 this morning then southwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature falling to ...

Read More »