Police attended and located the person in the backyard attempting to get into the residence. Investigation revealed that the person had conditions to reside in Sault Ste. Marie, not attend the Beckett address, and not associate with the person at that address.
As a result, the person was arrested and charged. Kurtis LETTS, 30 years of age, of Sault Ste. Marie, was charged with:
- Fail to Comply with Undertaking, contrary to section 145(4)(a) of the Criminal Code (CC),
- Fail to Comply with Release Order – Other than to Attend Court (three counts), contrary to section 145(5)(a) of the CC.
The accused is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice Bail Court in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario on September 21, 2020.
- Highway 17 – Traffic Delays possible between Serpent River First Nation and Mississauga First Nation - October 21, 2020
- Have you seen Trent? - October 20, 2020
- Nipissing West OPP – Practice Safe Winter Driving Habits - October 19, 2020