For the third time in 10 days, I’ve heard this story
- There a rooster on the loose at SPG,
- There’s a rooster half-starved and on the loose out by the greenhouses
- I caught a starving rooster out by the dump can you take it.
So what gives Wawa?
You all get on the “organic is better” bandwagon. Order some day olds (chicks) then when you find out you got some none egg-laying boys in the mix, you toss them away to be eaten by the wolves or coyotes or worse, starve to death.
Not very ethical people.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Biologie et bricolage pour mieux comprendre la génétique ! - October 17, 2019
- Better understanding genetics through biology and crafts! - October 17, 2019
- SAH to begin using ONE Initiative to share health information with partnering hospitals - October 17, 2019