On June 22, 2019, at approximately 10:00 a.m., members of the Superior East Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received a call regarding an assault that had taken place at Seven Mile Lake near Chapleau, Ontario.
As a result of the investigation, Micheal HANN, a 40-year-old person, from Chapleau, Ontario, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Assault Causing Bodily Harm, contrary to section 267(b) of the Criminal Code (CC),
- Uttering Threats – Cause Death or Bodily Harm, contrary to section 264.1(1)(a) of the CC.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice on August 19, 2019, in Chapleau, Ontario.
- SE OPP Chapleau – Man charged after CDSA Search Warrant Executed - March 31, 2020
- SE OPP Chapleau – Firearm and other items stolen - March 19, 2020
- SE OPP White River – Officers Charge Timmins Man with Mischief after disturbance - March 19, 2020