Weather – Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this morning then 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Fog. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Tonight – Fog dissipating late this evening then mainly cloudy. Low 11.
Statistics from Algoma Public Health (June 1, 2020 (8:30 a.m.)
Algoma regions where residents have tested positive for COVID-19 include the following:
- Sault Ste. Marie & Area
- Central & East Algoma
- Elliot Lake & Area
Total confirmed cases by area of residence
Central & East Algoma – Yes (less than 5)
Elliot Lake & Area – Yes (less than 5)
North Algoma – No
Sault Ste. Marie & Area – Yes (17)
- APH Reports 25th Case of COVID-19 in the Algoma District - July 9, 2020
- Tired of Cooking? Lemony Chicken Legs & Chilled Strawberry Pie - July 9, 2020
- Thunderstorm & Heat Warning for Chapleau and Area - July 9, 2020