Algoma Public Health is reporting a new COVID-19 case in a resident in the Algoma district.
Details of confirmed case:
|Case #||Age, Gender||Exposure category||Status||Tested|
|Case #12||30s, female||Unknown||Self-isolating||April 14, 2020|
- View our webpage with updated status of cases in Algoma.
- Learn more about COVID-19 in Algoma.
- Visit Ontario’s website to learn more about the province’s response to COVID-19.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Ontario Commits to High-Speed Internet Access – Wawa & Area to Benefit - August 8, 2022
- FedNor invests over $950,000 to grow and diversify the agri-food sector in Algoma region - August 6, 2022
- Algoma Steel Tables Revised Best and Final Offer in Collective Agreement Negotiations with USW Local 2251 - August 6, 2022