Mar 19, 2018 @ 10:00
This year, Algoma Public Health turns 50. To celebrate this milestone, we have partnered with Healthy Kids Community Challenge Sault Ste. Marie to bring you ‘Get Active Algoma’. ‘Get Active Algoma’ is all about people getting together, spending a good time with family/friends and going out in the community away from screen time. Screen time is the time spent using a screen-based device, such as smartphone, tablet, computer or TV.
- Download the GooseChase app from Google Play for Android or the App Store for Apple
- Search for ‘Get Active Algoma’ on your Goosechase app and join the game
- Encourage friends/family to join in and upload photos/videos after completing a mission
- Earn points for every mission completed. The more missions you complete, the better your chance for winning!
- Automatically get entered into a draw based on the number of points earned
The contest runs from the week of March 19 to May 31, 2018. Complete missions by May 31, 2018 for your chance to win.
- The first prize is a Bike voucher valued at $600
- Lots of secondary and bonus prizes up for grabs
All prize winners will be contacted via the email address registered with GooseChase.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Ontario English Catholic Teachers’ Association (OECTA) to hold one-day full withdrawal of services on Tuesday, January 21 - January 18, 2020
- Significant Snowfall expected over the weekend - January 17, 2020
- Mixed Curling Standings – January 17 - January 17, 2020