The Municipality of Wawa is currently recruiting volunteers to add to their pool of potential firefighters.
- Excellent health
- Minimum Vision Acuity of 20/30 corrected or 20/40 uncorrected – both eyes tested together.
- Be without hearing impairment
- Pass a medical
- Able to pass an agility test
- Have a valid Ontario driver’s license and a willingness to obtain a Class DZ license
- Must live within the Municipality of Wawa
Those interested may complete an application or drop off a resume at the Municipal Office, 40 Broadway Avenue by April 15, 2023.
An information session and an agility test session will be conducted at a later date in 2023.
Latest posts by Ad Text (see all)
- Inspection of 2023 – 2024 Annual Work Schedules for Kenogami, Lake Nipigon and Ogoki Forests - March 15, 2023
- Inspection of 23-24 Annual Work Schedule – White River, Nagagami & Missinaibi Forests - March 15, 2023
- Inspection du calendrier annuel des travaux 23-24 – Forêts White River, Nagagami et Missinaibi - March 15, 2023