Investigation revealed that the driver’s licence was suspended. As a result, Bryan SHOREY, 24 years-of-age, of Wawa was arrested and charged with the following:
- Dangerous operation, contrary to section 320.13(1) of the Criminal Code (CC),
- Flight from peace officer, contrary to section 320.17 of the CC,
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order, contrary to section 733.1(1) of the CC,
- Driving while under suspension, contrary to section 53(1) of the Highway Traffic Act (HTA), and
- Disobey stop sign – fail to stop, contrary to section 136(1)(a) of the HTA.
The accused was remanded into custody pending a bail hearing.
- SE OPP Wawa – Theft Charges Laid - August 15, 2022
- SE OPP White River – Traffic Complaint leads to Dangerous Operation and other charges - August 15, 2022
- SE OPP Chapleau – Impaired Charges laid after complaint - August 15, 2022