May 5, 2025 at 07:56
- Today – Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High 12. Wind chill -5 this morning. UV index 7 or high.
- Tonight – Clear. Low 2.
|Current||Previous||Change from previous report|
|Confirmed Cases in 2022||5,907||5,858||49|
|Deceased in 2022||32||32||0|
|Central & East Algoma||812||805||7|
|Elliot Lake & Area||414||397||17|
|Sault Ste. Marie & Area||6,608||6,585||23|
Forest Fire Update:
- There are no active fires in the Northeast region.
- The westbound lane and shoulder remain closed at Alona Bay for emergency road work for washout repairs
Latest posts by Brenda Stockton (see all)
- Morning News – June 5 - June 5, 2023
- Morning News – June 3 - June 3, 2023
- Power Outage Affects Wawa & Area – RESTORED - June 2, 2023