Algoma Public Health’s IT department has made progress in getting the agency back online.
The Parent-Child Information Line is now operating.
- Parent-Child Information Line (705-541-7101 or TF 1-888-537-5741)
The following phone lines are still unavailable.
- Sexual Health Information Line (705-541-7100 or TF 1-800-726-0398)
- Appointment Centre (705-541-7085)
All other APH programs and clinics have been and will continue to run as scheduled unless otherwise notified. Staff emails are gradually being brought back online and are targeting full capacity before the end of this week.
To contact the office directly you can reach them at:
Wawa: (705) 856-7208
Sault Ste. Marie: (705) 942-4646
Blind River: (705) 356-2551
Elliot Lake: (705) 848-2314
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Algoma Ontario Health Team (OHT) Invited to Submit Full Application by the Ministry of Health - July 19, 2019
- Missing Persons Act adds more tools for Police Services to respond quickly to missing person investigations - July 19, 2019
- Ontario Government announces $6 million investment to repair Tilden Lake Dam - July 19, 2019