Mar 21, 2017 @ 09:06
On March 18, 2017 at approximately 8:00 am, Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received a report of a theft of gas which had occurred in White River, ON. The suspect truck involved, a black Dodge Ram, was reported to be travelling westbound towards Marathon.
OPP officers observed the truck on Highway 17, Pic Township in the District of Thunder Bay. The truck quickly accelerated westbound. OPP members attempted to locate the Ram truck and found it off the roadway, heavily damaged. Investigation revealed the driver lost control and left the roadway.
Both the driver and passenger were arrested at the scene. Further investigation identified that a vehicle parked near White Lake Provincial Park had been damaged and items stolen from inside. This stolen property was recovered.
Kenneth FAWCETT (35 years) of Hudson Hope, BC, is charged with:
- Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle,
- Driving While Disqualified,
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000,
- Mischief Under $5,000, and
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order.
Crystal COLLINS (25 years) of Sylvan Lake, AB, is charged with:
- Personation with Intent,
- Theft Under $5,000,
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime under $5,000, and
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5,000.
Both parties were held for a bail hearing.
The investigation is continuing.
Latest posts by Brenda Stockton (see all)
- Measures to Monitor Wuhan Novel Coronavirus Risks at Canadian Airports being implemented - January 25, 2020
- TBSO signs up Music Director Paul Haas for another four years - January 25, 2020
- Saturday Morning News – January 25 - January 25, 2020