11:39 PM EDT Thursday 23 March 2023
Special weather statement in effect for:
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay,
- and other areas to the east…
Significant snowfall possible Saturday into Saturday night for the regions above and and areas to the east…
A winter storm is expected to impact Ontario beginning Saturday morning. Parts of northeastern Ontario could receive 15 to 20 cm of snow by Sunday morning. Some areas may also receive ice pellets mixed in with the snow, which would reduce the total snowfall amount.
There is still uncertainty in the track of this system, which would determine the location of the heaviest snowfall. Weather warnings may be issued as this event approaches.
Latest posts by Brenda Stockton (see all)
- Forest Fire closes Hwy 631 (White River to Hornepayne) – OPEN - May 30, 2023
- Traffic Delays Continue - May 30, 2023
- Morning News – May 30 - May 30, 2023