May 4, 2025 at 07:56
- Today – Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High 10. Wind chill -6 this morning. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight – Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low -4. Wind chill -6 overnight.
|Current||Previous||Change from previous report|
|Confirmed Cases in 2022||5,858||5,824||34|
|Deceased in 2022||32||32||0|
|Central & East Algoma||805||799||6|
|Elliot Lake & Area||397||396||1|
|Sault Ste. Marie & Area||6,585||6,558||27|
Forest Fire Update:
- There is one active fire in the Northeast region. This is the fifth of the season (Northeast Region):
- Pembroke 1: Eight-hectare fire located five kilometres southeast of Calabogie Lake. Currently under control.
- The westbound lane and shoulder was closed last night at Alona Bay for emergency road work for washout repairs, and remains closed this morning