Apr 22, 2022 at 07:56 – Happy Earth Day!
- Today – Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High +8. Wind chill -7 this morning. UV index 6 or high.
- Tonight – Mainly cloudy. 40% chance of showers before morning. Low +1.
|Current||Previous||Change from previous report|
|Confirmed Cases in 2022||5,476||5,434||42|
|Deceased in 2022||28||26||2|
|Central & East Algoma||758||757||1|
|Elliot Lake & Area||363||355||8|
|Sault Ste. Marie & Area||6,290||6,259||31|
- The free Delisio Pizzas that were distributed in Wawa earlier this week will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (or as long as supplies last ) today, Friday, April 22nd at the Hawk Junction Community Hall.
- If you are headed to the Soo, stop in at Chippewa Falls for a break. The rainfall and spring melt has increased the flow of water over these picturesque falls.
- Monte McNaughton, Minister of Labour, Training and Skills Development, will be joined by Bob Bailey, MPP for Sarnia-Lambton, to make an announcement at 9 a.m. in Sarnia,
- Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health, will be joined by Peter Bethlenfalvy, MPP for Pickering—Uxbridge, to make an announcement in Uxbridge at 12 Noon,
- Vic Fedeli, Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade, will make an announcement at 2 p.m. in North Bay.