Feb 18, 2018 @ 09:05
5:24 AM EST Sunday 18 February 2018
Special weather statement in effect for:
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- White River – Dubreuilville
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Snowstorm on the way.
A disturbance approaching from the Northern Plains States is expected to spread an area of snow into Northeastern Ontario beginning this afternoon. Latest indications suggest total snowfall amounts of near 15 cm are quite possible by Monday morning.
More snow is expected beginning Monday as another weather system arrives.
Hazardous winter driving conditions from accumulating snow on untreated roads and low visibility in areas of heavier snow are expected with this weather system. Motorists should be prepared to change travel plans accordingly.
Snowfall warnings may be issued as the event draws nearer.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Mayor Hart – June 2nd Update - June 3, 2023
- Ladies Golf – May 31st - June 2, 2023
- Mayor Hart – June 1st Update - June 2, 2023