The Municipality of Wawa is currently seeking applicants for full-time summer positions beginning between May and July and ending prior to Labour Day.
Positions may be available at:
- The Department of Community Services
- The Department of Infrastructure Services
- The Wawa Municipal Airport
- The Wawa Tourist Information Center
Some of these positions are government funded and require students aged 15 to 25 who have been in full-time attendance (September to April), and who will be returning to full-time studies in the fall. Unfunded positions do not have the same requirements.
The Municipality of Wawa offers opportunities for students to gain valuable experience and skills. Positions available include:
- Parks Maintenance Student
- Public Works Maintenance Student
- Airport Maintenance Student*
- Travel Counsellor*
- Recreation Programmer*
*indicates that the number of position(s) are subject to receipt of funding.
Previously employed students must submit resumes for the current year.
Only those who have been selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please submit your resume or application with cover letter no later than noon on Friday, March 31, 2023 to the following:
Human Resources – Summer Employment
Municipality of Wawa
P. O. Box 500
40 Broadway Avenue
or email to: [email protected]
- Inspection of 2023 – 2024 Annual Work Schedules for Kenogami, Lake Nipigon and Ogoki Forests - March 15, 2023
- Inspection of 23-24 Annual Work Schedule – White River, Nagagami & Missinaibi Forests - March 15, 2023
- Inspection du calendrier annuel des travaux 23-24 – Forêts White River, Nagagami et Missinaibi - March 15, 2023