The complainant reported a person creating an excessive loud noise and yelling obscenities from their apartment window. When police attended to speak with the person, they were uncooperative and threatened officers. The person was subsequently arrested and charged.
Keith GOFENKO, 50 years-old, of Elliot Lake was charged with:
- Uttering Threats – Cause Death or Bodily Harm (Two Counts), contrary to section 264.1(1)(a) of the Criminal Code (CC)
- Causing a Disturbance, contrary to section 175(1)(a) of the CC
The accused was scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in Elliot Lake on September 6, 2022.
- East Algoma OPP – Arrest made after theft call - September 30, 2022
- East Algoma OPP – Person arrested after traffic stop - September 30, 2022
- Nipigon OPP – Collision between Bus and Pickup being Investigated - September 28, 2022