North Algoma COVID-19 vaccine clinics in April:
Clinics are open to ages 5 and up, no appointment is required.
- Wednesday, April 13 from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Michipicoten Memorial Community Centre, 3 Chris Simon Drive)
- Tuesday, April 26 from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm at the Algoma Public Health office, 18 Ganley Street. Appointment required – please phone APH at 705-856-7208 to schedule an appointment.
If you aren’t able to make it to one of these clinics, or if you require an appointment for beyond April, please phone the Algoma Public Health office at 705-856-7208.
Please phone the Northern Neighbours NP Led Clinic at 807-822-2320 to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Please phone the Dubreuilville Medical Centre at 705-884-2884 to book a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
Latest posts by Ad Text (see all)
- Wawa Community Safety Zones – Open House - June 5, 2023
- LDHC Annual General Meeting – June 21st, 2023 - June 1, 2023
- SCC Family Colour Run “Celebrating Pride” - May 30, 2023