On January 25, 2022, at approximately 11:03 p.m., members of the Superior East Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a domestic dispute on Second Avenue in Foleyet.
As a result of the investigation, a 21-year-old person, from Foleyet, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Assault – Spousal, contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code (CC), and
- Mischief, contrary to section 430(4) of the CC.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in March in Chapleau.
- SE OPP – Multiple Charges Laid after Traffic Complaint - May 17, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after domestic dispute in Hornepayne - May 9, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after drugs found at business - May 9, 2022