MMCC REOPENING JULY 2021
Under new Provincial guidance, indoor recreational amenities will reopen, with restrictions in place, as part of Step 3.
The MMCC will reopen to the public for some services on Monday, July 19, 2021. Services available will include:
- Tourist Information
- Recreation Program information and payment
- Youth Recreation Programs (when outdoor programming is moved inside due to the weather)
- Senior Recreation Programs (such as Minds in Motion)
- Government Services (such as Drive Test)
Staff are currently reviewing the MMCC Reopening Plan with Algoma Public Health before proceeding with additional services.
Services that will be offered at the beginning of August, pending approval of the Reopening Plan, include:
- MMCC Gym
- Special Function Room bookings
All visitors must continue to comply with current COVID-19 guidelines. This includes wearing a mask when indoors and maintaining 2-meter physical distancing.
Municipal Staff will continue to provide the community with updates as the situation unfolds.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Department of Community Services and Tourism.
Director of Community Services and Tourism
Municipality of Wawa
705-856-2244 ext. 242
- MMCC – Gym and Fitness Facilities Opening August 3rd - July 29, 2021
- LDHC: Permanent Part-time Social Worker - July 23, 2021
- CHADWIC Home – Front Line Shelter Worker/intervenantes de première ligne en refuge - July 23, 2021