At 6:11 a.m. this special weather statement was cancelled.
Jun 24, 2019 @ 15:42 – Special weather statement in effect for:
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Heavy rain expected tonight.
Rain, at times heavy, is forecast to develop this evening and then persist into tonight. 25 to 45 mm of accumulation is expected before the rain tapers to showers early Tuesday morning.
This rainfall may lead to localized flooding in low-lying areas.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to [email protected] or tweet reports using #ONStorm
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Students from École catholique Georges Vanier and École Saint-Joseph (Wawa) claim medals at regional Cardboard Boat Race competitions - November 11, 2019
- Thunder Bay Producer Wraps Production on New Movie in North Bay - November 11, 2019
- Premier Ford on Remembrance Day - November 11, 2019