2:46 PM EDT Sunday 09 June 2019
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Watch for updated statements.
Please refer to the latest public forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through your local radio and television stations or Weatheradio.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- The Anishinabek Police Service – Garden River Detachment Thanks All who helped in Last Night’s Search - September 19, 2019
- Proper funding for long-term care, not cuts, protects seniors with dementia: NDP - September 19, 2019
- Graduation Rate Continues to Climb at HSCDSB - September 19, 2019