2:46 PM EDT Sunday 09 June 2019
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Persons in or near this area should be on the lookout for adverse weather conditions and take necessary safety precautions. Watch for updated statements.
Please refer to the latest public forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through your local radio and television stations or Weatheradio.
- Northern Ontario Alliance Alerts Residents in 30,000 Households to theRoutes and Hazards of Proposed Radioactive Waste Shipments - May 26, 2022
- Robinson Huron Treaty Leadership calls on Ontario Party Leaders to Commit to Upholding Treaty Responsibilities - May 26, 2022
- Come Celebrate Grand Opening of New Sault Metis Centre - May 25, 2022