Congratulations to William Heffern of Blind River for winning $150,000 with THE BIGGER SPIN INSTANT game (#2124). The winning ticket was purchased at Broken Canoe Trading Post on West Street in Blind River.
THE BIGGER SPIN INSTANT game is an exciting new $10 game that combines popular scratch play with prizes revealed in-store by an animated spinning wheel on the lottery terminal screen and potentially, an in-person spin on THE BIGGER SPIN Wheel at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto.
THE BIGGER SPIN INSTANT game has three fun ways to win:
- SCRATCH – To win an instant cash prize of $10 to $150,000 or a SPIN prize.
- WATCH – If the prize won is SPIN, visit any OLG retail location to validate the ticket and watch the animated wheel spin on the lottery terminal screen. Every “SPIN” is a guaranteed win! SPIN prizes range from $10 to $150,000 or a BIGGER SPIN.
- SPIN – If the animated wheel stops on “BIGGER SPIN,” the prize won is an actual spin on THE BIGGER SPIN Wheel at the OLG Prize Centre for a guaranteed prize of $500,000 to $1,000,000!
OLG is a crown agency that develops world-class gaming entertainment for the Province of Ontario. Acting in a socially responsible way, OLG conducts and manages land-based gaming facilities; the sale of province-wide lottery games; PlayOLG Internet gaming; and the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres. OLG is also helping to build a more sustainable horse racing industry in Ontario. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $50 billion to the people and Province of Ontario to support key government priorities like health care; the treatment, prevention and research of problem gambling; and support for amateur athletes. Each year, proceeds from OLG’s operations also support host communities, Ontario First Nations, lottery retailers and local charities across the province.
All for Here – 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Election Results for Michipicoten First Nation - March 24, 2019
- NDP MPP Sol Mamakwa’s statement on World Water Day - March 22, 2019
- Letter – Take it out of the Bag - March 22, 2019