Sep 29, 2017 @ 08:03
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a boutique securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Richmont Mines Inc. relating to the sale of the Company to Alamos Gold Inc. As a result of the merger, Richmont shareholders are only anticipated to receive 1.385 shares of Alamos common stock in exchange for each share of Richmont.
The investigation focuses on whether Richmont and its Board of Directors violated securities laws and/or breached their fiduciary duties to the Company’s by
1) failing to conduct a fair process and
2) whether and by how much this proposed transaction undervalues the Company.
Monteverde & Associates PC is a boutique class action securities and consumer litigation law firm.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- Wynne allowing private Hydro One to line the pockets of its investors at the expense of families: NDP - October 16, 2017
- Sault College Issues Statement on Faculty Strike - October 16, 2017
- EC – Possibility of Significant Rainfall for LSPP to St. Joseph Island over Weekend - October 13, 2017