The investigation revealed that the individual had entered the home uninvited. The individual brandished a knife and pepper spray to the occupants of the home.
Alexander FOURNIER, 28-years-old from Massey was arrested and charged with:
- Robbery With Weapon, contrary to section 344(1)(b) of the Criminal Code (CC)
- Obstruct Peace Officer, contrary to section 129(a) of the CC
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, contrary to section 91(1) of the CC
- Unauthorized Possession of Weapon, contrary to section 91(2) of the CC (two counts)
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm, contrary to section 92(1) of the CC
- Careless storage of Firearm, Weapon, Prohibited Device or ammunition, contrary to section 86(1) of the CC
The accused was held for a Bail Hearing and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Espanola at a later date.