As a result of the investigation, a 35-year-old person, from Timmins, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Assault – Spousal, contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code (CC).
On October 1, 2020, at approximately 12:10 a.m., Superior East OPP officers responded to a domestic dispute in Foleyet.
As a result of the investigation, a 40-year-old person, from Foleyet, was arrested and charged with the following:
- Assault – Spousal, contrary to section 266 of the CC.
Both accused parties were released from custody and are scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice in December, 2020, in Chapleau.
- SE OPP Chapleau – Arrest made after Domestic Dispute - January 26, 2021
- SE OPP looking for information in Chapleau Break and Enter - January 20, 2021
- SE OPP Chapleau – Traffic Stop results in Drug and Currency Seizure & Arrests - December 21, 2020