Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd. announces the results of the Company’s annual general meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) held May 14th, 2019.
A total of 66,675,481 common shares were represented at the Meeting, representing 48.89% of the total issued and outstanding common shares of the Company.
All matters presented for shareholder approval at the Meeting were approved, as follows:
- Appointment of Grant Thornton LLP as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and authorizing the directors to fix their remuneration; and
- Election of the directors of the Company for the ensuing year.
The following six individuals were elected as directors of the Company, until the next annual meeting of shareholders, as set out in the table below:
Please refer to the Company’s Report of Voting Results filed on SEDAR for further details on the above matters.
Latest posts by This Media Release (see all)
- The Shingwauk Residential Schools Centre (SRSC) launches the results of the “Healing and Education Through Digital Access” - September 17, 2019
- Statement by Attorney General Doug Downey on the Opioid Crisis - September 17, 2019
- Premier must step in to help families in Neskantaga under state of emergency - September 16, 2019