Algoma Public Health (APH) servers are still offline after being hit with a ransomware attack on the morning of Friday April 19 that blocked access to the APH servers. Our IT staff continue to work to get our services back online.
The following public health programs and services are cancelled in the Sault Ste. Marie office for Wednesday April 24, 2019.
- Oral health clinic
- Smoking cessation clinic
- Parent Child Information Centre
- Nurse Practitioner clinic
- Our travel and immunization clinic in Sault Ste. Marie is cancelled for Thursday April 25, 2019.
The following phone lines are unavailable until further notice:
- Appointment Line (705-541-7085)
- Parent Child Information Line (705-541-7101 or TF 1-888-537-5741)
- Sexual Health Information Line (705-541-7100 or TF 1-800-726-0398)
The following programs and services are still operating as usual: Safe Food Handler course, Community Kitchens, You and Your Baby class, Prenatal class, Community Mental Health, Community Alcohol and Drug Assessment, Environmental Health, School Health, Community Wellness, Preschool Speech and Language, Healthy Babies, Healthy Children, and Infant & Child Development.
All our offices remain open and staff are available to assist you. You can reach us at:
Sault Ste. Marie: 705-942-4646
Blind River: 705-356-2551
Elliot Lake: 705-848-2314
- Edith Dumont to be Installed as Ontario’s 30th Lieutenant Governor - September 27, 2023
- Cérémonie d’installation d’Edith Dumont à titre de 30e lieutenante-gouverneure - September 27, 2023
- Love for Terry Fox Lives on atSir James Dunn Public School - September 26, 2023