Fog advisory in effect for:
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Nipigon – Rossport
- Cloud Bay – Dorion (ended 10:38 a.m.)
- City of Thunder Bay (ended 10:38 a.m.)
Areas of dense fog are expected today.
Fog patches have developed and are expected to continue along the Lake Superior shoreline through today and into tonight. Fog may reduce visibility suddenly to near zero. Fog is expected to dissipate overnight or Wednesday morning. Travel is expected to be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations. If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance.
- Confederation College Takes Important Next Step on Decolonization Journey - June 21, 2021
- Sault College Commemorates National Indigenous Peoples Day - June 21, 2021
- Première phase de l’assouplissement des mesures frontalières par le gouvernement du Canada pour les voyageurs qui entrent au Canada - June 21, 2021