6:39 PM EDT Sunday 11 October 2020
Special weather statement in effect for:
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Nipigon – Rossport
- Cloud Bay – Dorion
- City of Thunder Bay
Rain at times heavy Monday and Monday night.
A low pressure system will bring rain at times heavy to regions along the north shore of Lake Superior beginning Monday morning. General rainfall amounts are expected to be 20 to 30 mm. However, it is possible that some localized areas could receive up to 50 mm by Tuesday morning. Localized flooding is possible.
- Northern Ontario Alliance Alerts Residents in 30,000 Households to theRoutes and Hazards of Proposed Radioactive Waste Shipments - May 26, 2022
- Robinson Huron Treaty Leadership calls on Ontario Party Leaders to Commit to Upholding Treaty Responsibilities - May 26, 2022
- Come Celebrate Grand Opening of New Sault Metis Centre - May 25, 2022