Tag Archives: December 6

Morning News – December 13

Dec 13, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers early this morning then sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning then light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 10. Wind chill minus ...

Read More »

Morning News – December 10

Dec 10, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 2. Wind chill near minus 7. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. Periods of snow beginning ...

Read More »

Morning News – December 9

Dec 9, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: Snowfall Warning Issued  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this morning. Snow and local blowing snow beginning near noon. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 18 this morning and minus 11 this afternoon. Tonight – Snow and ...

Read More »

Morning News – December 8

Dec 8, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Wind chill near minus 21. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill near minus 26. Status of COVID-19 cases in ...

Read More »

Morning News – December 7

Dec 7, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 27 this morning and minus 16 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Partly cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. ...

Read More »

Morning News – December 6

Dec 6, 2021 at 07:56 Weather: Snow and local blowing snow ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 60 early this morning. Temperature falling to minus 14 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 13 this morning and minus 21 this afternoon. Tonight – Partly cloudy. ...

Read More »