Special weather statement in effect for:
- Marathon – Schreiber
- Nipigon – Rossport
- Wawa – Pukaskwa Park
- White River – Dubreuilville
- Agawa – Lake Superior Park
- Sault Ste. Marie – St. Joseph Island
- Searchmont – Montreal River Harbour – Batchawana Bay
Snow beginning Sunday afternoon.
Snow associated with a low pressure system will move into the area by Sunday afternoon. Snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are likely by the time the snow tapers off early Monday morning.
If higher snowfall amounts are anticipated a snowfall warning may be required.
- Tourism and Forestry Industry Shake Hands - July 4, 2022
- Les élèves de l’ÉSC Trillium approfondissent leurs connaissances sur la richesse et la diversité des cultures autochtones - July 1, 2022
- ÉSC Trillium students deepen their knowledge of the richness and diversity of Indigenous cultures - July 1, 2022