Jan 5, 2018 @ 07:57
- all of Northern Ontario & Southern Ontario
A period of very cold wind chills continues.
Wind chills values are forecast to be between minus 40 to minus 48 this morning. Most regions will see these extreme wind chill values again Friday night and Saturday morning.
Extreme cold puts everyone at risk.
- Keep dry to stay warmer.
- Cover up. Frostbite can develop within minutes on exposed skin, especially with wind chill.
- Check on older family, friends, and neighbors.
- If it’s too cold for you to stay outside, it’s too cold for your pet to stay outside.
- Les élèves de l’ÉSC Trillium approfondissent leurs connaissances sur la richesse et la diversité des cultures autochtones - July 1, 2022
- ÉSC Trillium students deepen their knowledge of the richness and diversity of Indigenous cultures - July 1, 2022
- Student shines through her academic excellence and leadership in school activities - July 1, 2022