Algoma Public Health has reported seven (7) new cases of COVID-19 in the Algoma District. Six (6) are in Sault Ste. Marie & Area, and one (1) in the Central and East Algoma Area. There are currently 228 active cases, and seven (7) in hospital.
A Low-Risk Exposure has been reported on Porter Flight #683 from Toronto to Sault Ste. Marie on Saturday, December 18th, 2021. Passengers who sat in rows 6-10 and flight crew who served these rows should:
- Self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 for 10 days from potential exposure.
- Self-isolate immediately if symptoms develop.
- Seek testing if symptoms occur.
Latest posts by Brenda Stockton (see all)
- Heat Warning (White River – Dubreuilville) CONTINUES - June 1, 2023
- Heat Warning (Manitouwadge – Hornepayne) CONTINUES - June 1, 2023
- Heat Warning (Chapleau – Gogama) CONTINUES - June 1, 2023