Nov 8, 2017 @ 10:23
On Sunday November 5, 2017, at approximately 6:00 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (White River) Detachment responded to a local White River address regarding an altercation. At the scene investigation revealed that a female had assaulted a male.
As a result a 52 years old Pic Mobert, Ontario female was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Adult Assault- Spousal contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- 3 counts Adult Fail to Comply with Probation Order contrary to section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was held into custody pending a bail hearing on Monday November 6, 2017.
- SE OPP White River – White River Man Charged for Failing to Attend Court - April 6, 2020
- SE OPP Chapleau – Man charged after CDSA Search Warrant Executed - March 31, 2020
- SE OPP Chapleau – Firearm and other items stolen - March 19, 2020