Dec 14, 2017 @ 09:13
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017, at approximately 8:40 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (White River) Detachment responded to a White River address regarding a report of a dispute between a man and a woman. At the scene, the investigation revealed that a physical altercation had taken place.
As a result, a 29 years old Penticton, British Columbia man was arrested and charged with the following offences;
- Adult Assault -Spousal contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada
- 3 counts Adult Fail to Comply with Recognizance contrary to section 145(3) of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Fail to Comply with Probation Order contrary to section 733.1(1) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was held into custody pending a bail hearing on Thursday December 14, 2017 in Sault Ste. Marie Ontario.
- SE OPP – Multiple Charges Laid after Traffic Complaint - May 17, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after domestic dispute in Hornepayne - May 9, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after drugs found at business - May 9, 2022