Oct 10, 2017 @ 10:23
On Monday October 2, 2017, at approximately 12:39 pm members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East Wawa Detachment responded to a Wawa residence regarding a dispute. Further investigation revealed that an altercation had taken place between a man and a woman.
As a result a 27 year old Wawa, Ontario male has been arrested and charged with the following offences:
- 2 counts of Adult Assault – Spousal contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada.
- Adult Uttering Threats- Cause Death or Bodily Harm – Spousal contrary to section 264.1 (1)(a) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused was released from custody and is to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Wawa, Ontario on November 6, 2017.
Latest posts by SE OPP - Wawa Detachment (see all)
- Wawa Man Charged with Assault and Uttering Threats - October 10, 2017
- Wawa Woman Charged with Violation of Undertaking - October 4, 2017
- Disturbance Call results in charges for two Wawa Residents - October 4, 2017