Tag Archives: October 12

Morning News – October 14

Oct 14, 2021 at 07:56 Weather A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate. Tonight – Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early ...

Read More »

Morning News – October 13

Oct 13, 2021 at 07:56 Weather  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle this evening then 40 percent chance of showers after midnight. Showers beginning after midnight. Low 12. Status of COVID-19 cases in Algoma There are 6 ...

Read More »

Morning News – October 12

Oct 12, 2021 at 07:56 Weather Rain. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 17. UV index 1 or low. Tonight – Showers. Fog patches before morning. Low 13. Status of COVID-19 cases in Algoma There are 10 (1) active cases of COVID-19 in the Algoma District today. 84,449 people (73.5%) in the Algoma District are fully vaccinated (Last ...

Read More »