On November 23, 2021 at approximately 5:51 p.m., members of the Superior East Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) responded to a single motor vehicle collision on Highway 101 in Ivanhoe Township near Foleyet.
As a result of the investigation, a 28-year-old person, from Timmins was charged with the following:
- Careless driving, contrary to section 130(1) of the Highway Traffic Act (HTA), and
- Novice driver – B.A.C. above zero, contrary to section 44.1(3) of the HTA.
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear before the Ontario Court of Justice on January 20, 2022 in Chapleau.
- SE OPP – Multiple Charges Laid after Traffic Complaint - May 17, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after domestic dispute in Hornepayne - May 9, 2022
- SE OPP – Charges laid after drugs found at business - May 9, 2022