On Wednesday August 22, 2018, members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Superior East (Wawa) Detachment responded to a local Wawa residence regarding a family dispute. At the scene investigation revealed that an altercation had taken place between a female and a male.
As a result an 18 years old Wawa, Ontario female was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Adult Assault- Spousal contrary to section 266 of the Criminal Code of Canada,
- Adult Mischief – Domestic contrary to section 430(4) of the Criminal Code of Canada.
The accused has been released from custody and is to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Wawa, Ontario on October 15, 2018.
- SE OPP Wawa – Wawa Man Charged with Impaired after Collision on Harbour Road - August 12, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Sobriety Check Leads to Disqualifed Driving Charge - August 8, 2020
- SE OPP Wawa – Wawa Resident charged for Backyard Explosions - August 7, 2020